Welcome to Maida Vale Medical Centre!
After completing the registration forms, you will be required to book an appointment with our nursing team to do the New Patient Health Check.
Please make sure you have the relevant documents to complete the registration successfully:
- Photo proof of ID – e.g. Passport, Photo Driving License or Photo ID card
- Birth Certificate for new born babies (and any child that does not have passport issued)
- If possible, your Immunisation Records – usually the Personal Child Health Record (“Red Book”)
- If possible, your NHS Card – usually shows your previous GP and your NHS Number
- If relevant, your Repeat Medication Request Slip from your previous GP
- Proof of Address – Must be in your name and dated within the past 3 months – Provided in one of the following: Bank statement, Utility Bill (Gas, Electricity, Water), Council Tax, Tenancy Agreement or Landline Phone Bill (Mobile phone bills are not accepted)
- Completed & Signed New Patient Registration Questionnaire (please pick the relevant one according to age)
- Completed & Signed GMS1 Form