Welcome to Maida Vale Medical Centre!
We are happy to register new NHS patients within our practice boundary area.
If you would like to register as a patient with our Practice please:
- 1 – Complete both forms (GMS1 and New Patient Health Questionnaire) and have the relevant documents required
- 2 – Send a copy of the documents to the Practice via post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 – A health care professional will call you for a new patient health check when your registration has been processed.
Forms to be completed:
A) GMS1 Form
Click here to fill
B) New Patient Registration Questionnaire (please pick the relevant one according to age Adult or Child)
Copy of documents to be sent to the Practice with the two completed forms above :
Please send two forms of identification from the list below, one must be a photo ID and one must show your current address:
- Photo proof of ID – e.g. Passport, Photo Driving License or Photo ID card
- Birth Certificate for new born babies (and any child that do not have passport issued)
- If possible, your Immunisation Records – usually the Personal Child Health Record (“Red Book”)
- If relevant, your Repeat Medication Request Slip from your previous GP
- Proof of Address – Must be in your name and dated within the past 3 months – Provided in one of the following: Bank statement, Utility Bill (Gas, Electricity, Water), Council Tax, Tenancy Agreement or Landline Phone Bill (Mobile phone bills are not accepted)
*Your full registration will commence only when Part 1 & Part 2 are completed.