Welcome to Maida Vale Medical Centre!
We are happy to register new NHS patients within our practice boundary area.
If you would like to register as a patient with our practice please:
- Part 1 – Complete accurately all the registration forms and have the relevant documents required
- Part 2 – Attend the pre-booked appointment
Forms to be completed:
A) GMS1 Form
Click here to fill
B) New Patient Registration Questionnaire (please pick the relevant one according to age Adult or Child)
Documents to be shown at the reception:
Please make sure you have the relevant documents to complete the computerised registration part successfully:
- Photo proof of ID – e.g. Passport, Photo Driving License or Photo ID card
- Birth Certificate for new born babies (and any child that does not have passport issued)
- If possible, your Immunisation Records – usually the Personal Child Health Record (“Red Book”)
- If possible, your NHS Card – usually shows your previous GP and your NHS Number
- If relevant, your Repeat Medication Request Slip from your previous GP
- Proof of Address – Must be in your name and dated within the past 3 months – Provided in one of the following: Bank statement, Utility Bill (Gas, Electricity, Water), Council Tax, Tenancy Agreement or Landline Phone Bill (Mobile phone bills are not accepted)
- Completed & Signed New Patient Registration Questionnaire (please pick the relevant one according to age)
- Please make sure you attend the pre-booked appointment given by our receptionists
*Your full registration will commence only when Part 1 & Part 2 are completed!